Spring has sprung and with that comes longer days, spring cleaning, and letting cool air flow throughout your home. Your heating system has been putting in plenty of work this winter, and now it’s time for your AC unit to prepare for much-needed warmer temperatures. Don’t settle for any type of air conditioner, be sure your home is equipped with the best brands. Our team of professionals has been providing the best brands, maintenance, and HVAC repairs in Jefferson City, MO for the past 30 years.
Rehagen Heating and Cooling Installs Top-Quality Daikin Air Conditioners in Jefferson City & California, MO
The professionals at Rehagen Heating & Cooling, Inc. provide industry-leading HVAC brands including Daikin, the world’s best air conditioning company.
Daikin is a leading innovator and worldwide provider of advanced, high-quality air conditioning and heating solutions for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. With over 90 years of operation, Daikin has sold millions of systems throughout 140 countries, and you can be their next customer! The professionals at Rehagen Heating and Cooling have been installing Daikin air conditioners throughout mid-Missouri for the past 35 years. Save money on your energy bill with Daikin’s centralized air conditioning system.
Not only does Daikin save you money, but all Daikin equipment includes a 12-year warranty! Through our partnership with Daikin, we have been providing exceptional maintenance and AC repairs in Jefferson City and California, MO. Don’t just take our word for it, see what our customers have to say.
How to Save Energy and Prevent High AC Costs for Your Home in Mid-Missouri
If your energy bill is consistently rising, it may be time for your HVAC unit to be repaired or upgraded. While we recommend Daikin, we understand a new HVAC unit might not be in the budget this month. Be sure to call our team and we will work with you to ensure you receive the best value for your money when it is time to purchase a new unit. In the meantime, explore the following ways to save energy in your home.
- Use Ceiling Fans: Ceiling fans help circulate air and keep your home comfortable during the summer months. Take the pressure off of your AC units and be sure to turn your fans on during hotter months this year.
- Close Your Curtains and Blinds: Rooms directly facing the sun can heat up quickly. Close curtains and blinds during sunny times of the day to limit the amount of sun heating up your home.
- Shut Off Lights When You’re Not Using Them: We’ve been told this since we were children, but turn off the lights around your home when not using them. By turning off lights you can reduce heat and the amount of energy your home uses.
- Open Vents to Promote Circulation: To ensure your HVAC unit operates properly, it is important to open the vents around your home. Your AC unit will produce the same amount of air whether your vents are open or closed, and closed vents will put pressure on the fan of your system and shorten its lifespan.
- Upgrade your Old Thermostat: By upgrading your thermostat to a smart or programmable thermostat, you can easily regulate the temperature of your home at any point of the day. Have your home’s temperature at the tip of your fingertips and save energy today!
Does your AC unit need some attention? Consider installing a Daikin air conditioner with Rehagen Heating & Cooling, Inc., or ask about our AC repairs in Jefferson City and California, MO!